— Social media 312
Local SEO with Social Media 312.
Local SEO FAQ
What is local seo?
Local SEO, otherwise known as Local Search Engine Optimization, is one of the most important aspects of marketing. Everyone who goes into the field of marketing should be familiar with what SEO is and how it works. This article serves as your beginner’s guide to Local SEO – everything you need to know about this powerful tactic employed by the business world and digital marketers who know what they’re doing.
Local SEO has to do with your business, and promoting it locally. Ideally, you want your keywords to be optimized for your local business, meaning keep in mind what your local clientele searches, likes, and may be intrigued by when searching online.
What are the top tips when creating good Local SEO?
- Great content is the holy grail of SEO work
- Use Google+ to up your social status
- Speed matters! Make sure your sites load quickly! Did you know that as of 2019, a 2 second delay is considered a long time to wait for an internet site to load? Many consumers say they wouldn’t even wait that long, and would simply move on to another link or online portal!
- Fix technical issues ASAP
- SEO is all about earning Google’s TRUST!!! This means your site needs to be well-written and not simply keyword-stuffed.
Marketing Consultant Expert
Drive Leads With Social Meda 312
What are your consumers searching for?
Optimizing your website comes with knowing what your customers really want. You can figure this out best by thinking like your consumer – this means you should think about what they’re searching for. If you can, ask them directly. Otherwise, keep researching and making notes. Find out what keywords people use when they’re searching for you, and this is already half the battle. Look deeply at what kinds of iterations people use when they search for your business or its area.
Create content that is in line with the intent of the search. Search intent refers to what type of intention your consumer has when they’re searching a particular topic. There are three types of searches people make: navigational, informational and transactional. Navigational has to deal with getting from point X to point Y. Informational means users what knowledge about a specific topic. Transactional means users are trying to purchase something, be it products or a service.
Strategies for local SEO.
- HOW are people searching for your business? Find out what portals, websites, and tools customers and consumers are using when they look you up. More often than not, this can be narrowed down to Google, but now the digital world extends to all kinds of apps as well.
- Create pages that are optimized for search. Keyword research is paramount when doing this. Optimization starts with making sure users are having the best possible experience when visiting your site – is it aesthetically pleasing, easy to find the information you’re looking for, is it helpful, is it easy to navigate? SEO plugins help with this – do your research and find the one that’s right for you.
- Use short, descriptive, easy to read URLs. This isn’t rocket science – the shorter, cleaner and easier your URL is to locate in a browser history, the better! Use descriptive words that are concise rather than numbers, symbols, and so on.
- Create compelling meta titles and descriptions. You want your web pages to show up and look simple yet highly informative. Pick the best keywords for your meta titles, and do the same for your descriptions. Remember – don’t overdo it.
- Optimize your images! Images are very engaging for people who visit your website, and that means your images should be the best and most compelling they can be!
Ready for local seo?
Local SEOs are an essential way to increase your brand’s online presence. Make sure you include marketing as part of your promotional campaigns for any company you have and want to see flourish! The right Local SEO Marketing strategy can be a huge step towards establishing your online presence and increasing the customers and purchases your brand experiences! Be sure to learn more about Local SEO Marketing today!
Call us at +1(312) 780-1899 with any questions
Let’s Make Things happen
Extend your social presence with us!
By submitting my data I agree to be contacted