— Social media 312
Mobile app development
Develop your app with Social Media 312
Mobile App Development FAQ
Should I develop an app for iOS or Android?
Considering iOS and Android have huge sway over the global smartphone market, you should consider targeting both operating systems.
If you have the capabilities to build an app in-house, then go for it. But if you only have some capability, or none at all, go to the experts. Building a successful app is not something you want to treat as a lark or a weekend hobby.
Social Media 312 has the capability and expertise to design and build an app for your business that you’ll be proud of.
Is a mobile website good enough, as opposed to developing a mobile app?
It all depends on what you want. While mobile websites can be successful, smartphone users are becoming more discerning and demanding by the day. If your company doesn’t have an app, and a customer is forced to deal with a mobile website that is not optimized, you might have difficulty holding onto that customer. Developing a mobile app ensures all your bases are covered.
What do I do once my app is launched?
Once your app is launched, you’ve got to maintain it. That means monitoring it at all times to ensure any problems are dealt and to regularly update content.
How do I know if a mobile app is right for my business?
Come in and chat with us. We’ll discuss your business and help you decide on the best path forward.
Marketing Consultant Expert
Drive Leads With Social Meda 312
Benefits of an app
- Increase Profits
- Having a mobile app is like having a second storefront—it gives your customers another location to interact with your products and services. Roughly 40% of online purchases are made from a mobile device, making it a no-brainer tactic to increase sales.
- A Branding Tool
- What better way to build your brand’s presence than by having your app on smartphones? That is arguably the most valuable space for a business these days. Having your app on mobile screens makes your business accessible and convenient—two traits that drive revenue.
- Market Research
- Together, we’ll take a look at your target market. Specifically, we’ll figure out what an app for your business can offer, or what customer “pain point” your app can address that your competitors currently do not. That means examining your competition’s apps and seeing what works, what doesn’t and incorporating all of that into our development strategy. Of course, we need to figure out what your customers need.
- Resolve Pain Points
- If you want to develop an app just because everyone else has one, it will fail. What your customers need, or their “problem” and how you intend to address it, should be the driving force of the development process. With your input, we’ll find their “pain point,” making that the focus of your business’ app.
- Together with Social Media 312’s app developers and designers, we’ll devise the perfect look for your business’ app, tailored to your vision.
- Once we’ve got a design you are happy with, we’ll test it to ensure optimal usability. That means making sure our mockup is feasible and ferreting out any bugs or issues that may cause problems.
- Design and Development
- Next, we’ll start building your app. In consultation with our designers, we’ll make sure your app is on-brand while ensuring all the necessary functionality exists to ease your customers’ “pain.”
There’s more to it.
- More Testing
- Once built, we will test every aspect of your app. Does it work the way you envisioned it, while solving your customers’ problem? We’ll iron out any kinks and make sure your app is ready for a soft rollout.
- Beta Launch
- Once your app is ready, we encourage you to launch an early version targeted at early adapters or “influencers” within your target market. You want these people to get their hands on the app first. Their feedback is crucial, as they are the ones who will help spread the word. Plan a larger launch once they make it clear they love your new app and are willing to endorse it.
- Once your beta rollout has gone smoothly and your app is gaining traction, you are ready to launch it everywhere! Uploading your new app to the Google Play store is a snap. Getting it into Apple’s iOS store is a bit more of a process, but we’ll walk you through it.
Website vs. Mobile App
Smartphones have become our most indispensable life tool and home to the apps that we rely on every day. Without a mobile app, your business is behind the curve. By developing a highly functional, visually engaging app, you are making your business “top of mind” for customers. Luckily, Social Media 312 can help!
Having an app opens your business 24/7, giving customers the chance to engage with you whenever they want. A functional and relevant mobile app is your company’s best foot forward into today’s marketplace.
The entire world has gone mobile making it difficult to succeed with only a storefront and a website.
How can Social Media 312 help?
Social Media 312 is a leader in all things digital marketing. Whether you need help building or marketing a mobile app or anything else, we’ll deliver top-notch results.
Call us at +1(312) 780-1899 with any questions
Let’s Make Things happen
Extend your social presence with us!
By submitting my data I agree to be contacted