— Social media 312
Mobile app marketing
Market your app and grow your company.
Mobile App Marketing FAQ
Who should I be targeting with my mobile app marketing?
It all depends on your business. Social Media 312 will help you dig through the demographic data to find your ideal target market.
How often should I update my app?
Listen carefully to your app users’ feedback. If they clamor for changes, do your best to give them what they want. Otherwise, keep an eye on what’s trending in app circles, and watch what your competitors are doing well and adapt accordingly.
How important is social media in finding app users?
Social Media is vital in finding and converting potential users into loyal ones. Considering its size and
influence, social networks are a great way to regularly promote your app.
How important is personal communication in finding app users?
It never hurts. If you take the time to craft a personal message or promotion for specific users, conversion rates tend to go up.
How much detail should I give in-app store descriptions and ads?
Marketing Consultant Expert
Drive Leads With Social Meda 312
Compel users to be active
- Using data captured by your add, we tailor offers and discounts to each user or group of users. The opportunity to save will keep users plugged into your app.
- Exclusive Content
- If you are looking for a way to demonstrate your app’s uniqueness, offering exclusive content is a great way to do so. We have the means and experience to create unique and exclusive content, including webinars, events and articles.
- Referral Programs
- Part of our marketing strategy is to create referral programs that deliver results. Through key messaging and incentives, we help compel users to become brand ambassadors.
Remind users to continually use your app.
- Push Notifications
- The great thing about push notifications is that the app doesn’t need to be in use for you to send them out. Sending a notification welcoming a user to the app, or suggesting they register for your app is a great way to build engagement and collect user data. Offering a quick, helpful tour to orient users is also a proven way to get them onboard. Periodic hints and discounts also boost engagement in impressive ways.
- In-App Messages
- In-app messages are another way to engage your users as they use your app. You can offer discounts or promotions through your in-app messaging system.
Questions you need to ask yourself.
- Who will use the app?
- Where will you find your target user base?
- What is the best way to engage those target users?
- Why will your users use the app? What “problem” does it solve?
How we help our clients capture users
- Social Media
- Perhaps the most obvious way to find users and with good reason. Social Media is huge, with nearly three billion users as of 2019. Reaching out to social influencers is a great way to build some momentum in your bid to find early adopters. Of course, depending on your budget, paid ads on social media can extend your reach even further.
- We are mobile marketing experts and understand that investing in targeted ads to be displayed in either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store is a good way to generate interest and drive downloads.
Can you place my app on the App store?
Of course, listing your new app in both the Apple and Google app stores is essential, but just any old listing won’t guarantee downloads. If your listing is sloppy, users will move on. We can craft copy, images and help you design strategies to get users to leave reviews.
How can Social Media 312 help?
Social Media 312 is a leader in all things digital marketing. Whether you need help building or marketing a mobile app or anything else, we’ll deliver top-notch results.
Call us at +1(312) 780-1899 with any questions
Let’s Make Things happen
Extend your social presence with us!
By submitting my data I agree to be contacted