— Social media 312
Boost your digital marketing efforts.
Video Production FAQ
How using video is vital
In recent years, video production has emerged as a wildly successful way to boost your digital marketing efforts. As video grows in popularity, it is only natural that you’ll explore it as an option to boost your business. Using video is vital to ensuring you remain competitive in a modern business climate.
Video is compelling and easily shareable.
Why is video production so important today? Because many prefer to learn or be entertained via video than text. Video is engaging, compelling, easily shareable, and it gets and holds our attention. Also, the cost of video production has dropped significantly in recent years, allowing more than just large brands to produce quality video. Of course, “quality” and “high-quality” are vastly different things, and that is where Social Media 312 comes into play.
High quality, engaging video content.
What other kinds of video can be produced to boost my business?
Can my digital marketing strategy be successful without video?
Marketing Consultant Expert
Drive Leads With Social Meda 312
Types of video
- Demo Videos
- Because humans are visual learners, demo videos are great if you want to produce a quick how-to video for a product. Short, entertaining and engaging videos are a great way to explain how something works, as opposed to customers wasting their time flipping through unclear instruction manuals.
- Brand Videos
- Introduce yourself to potential customers with a branded video. This gives you the opportunity to control the narrative and get creative in telling consumers’ your story. Brand videos allow you to make your business’ mission clear while building awareness and attracting customers.
Additional types of videos
- Animations are a great way to change things up and attract attention to your brand. Well-done animations are a great and novel way to explain concepts to your customers, especially abstract ones.
- Personalized Messages
- Creating a short, personalized video to engage a customer is an amazing and often-underused method of leveraging video. Of course, producing a personalized video for each customer may not be feasible so pick your spots. Crafting a personal message and sending it to certain customers can create lasting customer loyalty, and is a great way to get people talking about your business. Never underestimate the power of the human touch.
Can using video help my social media and SEO?
- Social Engagement Boost
- You’ve probably noticed your social media feeds filling up with video content lately, and with good reason—video is immensely popular. Augmenting your social feeds with video is a great way to engage new and current customers, while driving traffic to your profile pages and website.
- Improve Search Engine Ranking
- Google and other search engines have noticed video’s popularity. By adding video to your digital marketing strategy, you are boosting your search rankings as well. Search engines notice when users are spending more time on sites due to video, and marks them as offering high-quality content, thus boosting your ranking.
How important is video to social media marketing?
It’s vital. According to Hubspot, video generates a whopping 1200% more shares than either images or text. If you aren’t using video, you are missing out!
Is video really the best way to tell a customer about my business?
Yes. According to video platform Vimeo, four times as many people would rather watch a video about a product or business in order to learn about it, as opposed to reading about it.
How can Social Media 312 help?
Absolutely. We have years of expertise in producing top-quality video, so we’ll help you figure out exactly what kind of video you need!
Let’s Make Things happen
Extend your social presence with us!
By submitting my data I agree to be contacted