— Social media 312
The first impression to your business.
Web Design FAQ
What role will my website play?
As the face of your brand and the welcome mat to your home, your website presence is the very first impression that your prospects and customers use to determine your value.
It is by far the most important front facing component in the business world today, and the bull horn that you use to announce everything from company offers to exciting updates and special promotions.
How can a bad website hurt?
Look, we’ve all been to that party, the one where the host forgot to order the right food, set out enough drinks and expressed a lack of understanding for the guest list he was trying to cater.
Your website represents you, your brand and your company’s values. A sloppy and unwelcoming site is an open invitation to the outside world that you could care less about their business and their money.
Luckily, at Social Media 312, we know how to create some incredible parties and hosting these sorts of bashes is our forte.
How important is content marketing?
From logos to landing pages and everything in between, Social Media 312 web design and development experts will work with you hand-in-hand and craft a website that is sure to be the talk of your industry and set you apart from your competition.
Marketing Consultant Expert
Drive Leads With Social Meda 312
How can Social Media 312 help?
We’d like you to consider that content marketing is like telling a story. Storytelling has been one of the most effective uses of content since the beginning of time. As humans, we are hardwired to hear and share stories.
Content can come in various forms. We will make sure we to help you leverage the most effective format for your business.
Types of content marketing
- Content Curation: the original creation of content for a particular topic or sector.
- Case studies: the data and assessment of successful (and not so successful) strategies and tactics that a company has deployed
- Ebooks: a digital version of a book that contains insights and information relevant to a specific set of topics
Types of content marketing
- Email/Newsletters: a series of emails or communications that are intended to communicate a particular message or point to your email database
- Guides: explanatory content that explains what to do and how to do certain things.
- Video Production: Social Media 55 will create your next corporate video or product video and help make you a sensation. Our video photographers and editing team is ready to serve you in over 30 markets in both the United States and Canada.
Additional content marketing styles.
The above-listed formats are not the only type of formats that we service or curate at Social Media 312. Here are some more to consider:
Lists, Helpful Application tools, Opinion posts, Infographics, White papers, Vlogs, Videos, Surveys, Quizzes, Polls, Podcasts, Press Releases, and User Generated Content.
Let’s Make Things happen
Extend your social presence with us!
By submitting my data I agree to be contacted